Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

SNES RAGE!




From Anonymous

The worst:

* Cracked a wardrobe door (Streetfighter 2 Turbo on the SNES - trying to beat the bosses on level 5).
* Bit a SNES controller in half (Streetfighter 2 Turbo on the SNES - trying to beat the bosses on level 6).
* Hurled a PS3 controller at the wall, shattering it into fifty pieces (NHL 11 I believe - not sure why I got quite so mad though that time).

The angriest I have ever seen anyone though, was when my then-housemate punched through a glazed door after getting "cheated" by the computer in a wrestling game on the N64 (Attitude?). Made me look take a long look at myself and since then the smashed PS3 controller is the only major damage - xbox controllers could sure take a pounding though).

No comments:

Post a Comment